Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Stop Tugging My Cape This Instant!

Yes yes, very well, no need to drag me back to this dingy old page *slaps your hand away*. As it happens I've had far more important things to do than cater to entertaining you paeons. My beloved father passed away, and I have changed the so called "job" I used as a front for my true identity. No more shall push large quantities of alcohol around the streets of London town. Nay, now I may walk as freely as I wish around a restaurant or cellar floor, enlightening the hungry masses as to which wine pairs best with their nut cutlet (or indeed, steak).

Now that I'm likely to have something worth sharing with you all, I'll make the effort to take the time out to post you people a few tidbits of interesting information and stories now and then. I could be spending that precious time fighting pirates and/or saving appreciative pretty women from the clutches of lesser men. You lucky, lucky people.

1 comment:

  1. 'Saving pretty women' huh? Well don't you think your name should be changed from Tha Don to Cassanova....

    Thanks for your kind comment and yes, I remember the Oddbins encounter well.
    Get back on your blogging and I look forward to reading more (frequent) entries.

    :)

    Taj

    ReplyDelete